CARE prides itself in our unique approach to offering education. We like to keep costs low by using pre-existing infrastructure and tools, simply because keeping construction costs down means that we can direct funds to where they are needed the most – our students. CARE renovates and builds classrooms, libraries, computer and science labs and provides access to clean drinking water. Our sustainable model has been a huge success; we’ve acquired 680 schools and are educating nearly 230,000 students.
- Dailytimes I The mother of CARE – Seema Aziz December 1, 2016
- Newsletter – October 2016 November 28, 2016
- The Fashion Boss Who Built 700 Schools, Outlook – BBC World Service November 3, 2016
- All Pakistan Essay Competition Winners October 28, 2016
- The Women Of The Year Award Goes To Seema Aziz October 17, 2016