Your privacy is important to CARE Pakistan. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that CARE Pakistan collects, and the ways in which CARE Pakistan uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
CARE Pakistan may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website • Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website • Information about transactions carried out over this website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services and • Any other information that you send to CARE Pakistan
Using personal information
CARE Pakistan may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Send to you products that you purchase
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send to you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you and
- Send you marketing communications
Where CARE Pakistan discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, CARE Pakistan may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
CARE Pakistan will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
CARE Pakistan will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
CARE Pakistan is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact CARE Pakistan
44 Great Marlborough St
0203 653 0122
Pakistan Literacy Fund
P.O. Box 2575
West Virginia, 25329
001 304 550-2081
21 Waris Road
Mr Sehr Amjad
Mr Shahid Qazi